- 150 g of foam
- 200 ml of 12% cream
- 150 g of cheddar
- 200 g of chicken breast
- 2 teaspoons of solamil
- 2 teaspoons of dried garlic
- ground chili to taste
- 50 g of frozen peas
- 50 g of frozen corn
- 1 white part of spring onion
- salt and pepper
- vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons of chopped herbs (I used parsley and chives)
Brrrr, snot? The soup made from the well-known herb is excellent and medicinal
1. Boil salted water in a pot and cook the pasta in it according to the instructions (cook a minute less, we will cook it with the sauce a little longer).
2. After cooking, drain the pasta and rinse it with cold water so that it cools down and does not need to be cooked further.
3. Cut the chicken into cubes, season with salt and pepper and lightly coat with solamila.
4. Heat the pan with oil and fry the meat until golden brown. Then set aside.
5. Put the cream in a saucepan and bring it to a slow boil.
6. Add the grated cheese and stir until it is completely melted.
7. Cook until it thickens a little. The sauce doesn’t have to be too thick, some of the liquid will soak up the pasta, so it shouldn’t be too thick.
Japanese miso works wonders in the kitchen. Try proven recipes
8. Season the sauce with salt, pepper, dry garlic and chili.
9. Add pasta, roasted meat, chopped spring onions, peas and corn to the sauce.
10. Let everything heat up briefly. Use young frozen peas.
11. Turn off the stove, mix in the herbs and season with salt and pepper.
David in the kitchen is a chef who tries to show people that preparing quality and delicious food at home does not have to be a science. For the second year, he creates a new recipe every day for your inspiration. You can also follow David’s recipes on Instagram.