Looking for a quick and great one pan recipe? Today’s dish is exactly like that.
Baked gnocchi with chicken
We will need (for 5 servings):
- 600 g upper chicken thighs (boneless)
- 800 g of gnocchi
- 300 g of mushrooms
- 2 onions
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 100 g of frozen peas
- 300 ml of whipping cream
- 150 g of cheese (I use cheddar)
- mixed herbs (I use dried)
Lunch ready in minutes: Red curry with chicken and vegetables
1. Cook the gnocchi according to the instructions, then drain and rinse with cold water.
2. Salt and pepper the chicken thighs.
3. First heat the pan.
4. Add olive oil to the pan and heat it.
5. Place the meat skin side down (dry the skin with a paper towel).
6. Fry until golden on both sides.
7. Leave the meat aside.
8. Fry the gnocchi in the oven until golden brown. Then set aside.
9. Add a little olive oil and fry the mushroom slices until golden brown.
10. Then add onion and garlic and fry for 2 minutes.
Quick lunch recipe: Creamy meatballs with mashed potatoes
11. Pour over cream, salt, pepper and add herbs.
12. Add the cheese and let it melt.
13. Add the gnocchi and mix the peas and let it boil for a while.
14. Put the roasted meat on top, close the lid and bake at 180 °C for about twenty minutes.
16. Serve straight from the pan.
David in the kitchen is a chef who tries to show people that preparing quality and delicious food at home does not have to be a science. For the second year, he creates a new recipe every day for your inspiration. You can also follow David’s recipes on Instagram.