Want something delicious, but what will be cooked in a moment? This is exactly today’s recipe, ready in 20 minutes and success guaranteed.
Red curry with chicken and vegetables
We will need (for 3 servings):
- 6 top boneless chicken thighs
- 50 g of red curry paste
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- green part of two spring onions
- half a red onion
- pea shoots (or ready-to-eat pea pods)
- chili to taste
- vegetable oil
- juice of 1/2 lime
- 9 smaller tortillas
Recipe for pasta with chicken. The dish is seasoned with cheese sauce and vegetables
1. Cut the chicken into smaller pieces.
2. Place in a bowl and mix with salt, pepper and two tablespoons of oil.
3. Heat the pan (without oil) to maximum.
4. Add the meat and quickly fry until golden brown.
5. Leave the roasted meat aside.
6. Reduce the heat and briefly fry the curry paste, just to make it fragrant.
7. Then pour in the coconut milk and let it boil until it thickens.
8. In the meantime, cut the vegetables into smaller pieces. Cut the sprouts in half so that they are not too long in the plate.
9. When the curry thickens, add the meat and heat it over low heat for 2 minutes.
Quick lunch recipe: Ragu with mushrooms and chicken
10. Season with salt and chili.
11. Remove from the heat and stir in the juice of half a lime.
12. Serve with tortillas and add vegetables that will add extra freshness to the food.
David in the kitchen is a chef who tries to show people that preparing quality and delicious food at home does not have to be a science. For the second year, he creates a new recipe every day for your inspiration. You can also follow David’s recipes on Instagram.