Baking is one of the most popular ways of preparing potatoes. And it’s no wonder. Baked potatoes with chicken and broccoli not only taste good, but look good too. And, moreover, enough satiety.
Baked potatoes with chicken and broccoli
We will need (for 3 servings):
- 600 g of potatoes
- 300 g of chicken thighs
- 1/2 broccoli
- 75 g of canned corn
- 1 large spring onion
- 200 ml of whipping cream
- 80 g of Parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons of butter with herbs
- 2 teaspoons of herbs
- olive oil
Recipe for pasta with chicken. The dish is seasoned with cheese sauce and vegetables
1. Peel the potatoes and cut them into thick slices.
2. Cook the potatoes until they are almost soft in salted water. Then drain and cool in ice water.
3. Put the cream in a saucepan, heat it up and let 50 g of cheese melt. Season the herb butter with salt, pepper and spices.
4. Cut the broccoli into florets and pre-cook for 3 minutes in boiling salted water. Then cool in ice water.
5. Cut the chicken into small cubes and season with salt, pepper and herbs.
6. Add olive oil to the meat and mix everything.
7. Heat the pan and cook the meat for about 3-4 minutes (depending on the size). Maybe it’s a little undercooked, we’ll continue baking.
8. Cut the broccoli into smaller pieces. Finely chop the spring onion. Drain the corn from the brine.
Quick lunch recipe: Creamy meatballs with mashed potatoes
9. Put everything in a bowl, add lukewarm cream cheese sauce and mix well.
10. Place this mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle the surface with cheese.
11. Bake at 225 °C for about 20 minutes. Light gold.
David in the kitchen is a chef who tries to show people that preparing quality and delicious food at home does not have to be a science. Every day for the second year, he creates a new recipe for your inspiration. You can also follow David’s recipes on Instagram.