A few ingredients and about half an hour of time are enough for this lunch for many hungry people. The procedure is simple, so enjoy! Slovakian chef Viliam Lajgút, who calls himself the Man with the Stove, has published a recipe for Denik readers.
Thighs on shallots and mushrooms
we will need:
- 7 chicken legs
- 3 shallots
- 8 mushrooms
- caraway seeds
- ground red pepper
- 50 g butter for frying and 50 g butter for mushrooms
When a pregnant chef cooks: A simple retro foil tie makes you want to dance
1. Wash and pepper the chicken thighs, mix well and place skin side down on hot butter.
2. Sauté and simmer, covered, over low heat for about 30 minutes.
3. When the meat is stewed, take it out. Add the chopped shallots and mushrooms to the baking dish.
4. Stew for 5 minutes and add butter.
5. Serve with rice.
The man with the wooden spoon Viliam Lajgút offers simple and popular recipes. “Just look at what you have in the fridge at home and you will be able to cook a meal that will be the envy of everyone.” I believe that everyone will find something for themselves,” says the likeable chef. You can also follow his recipes on Instagram.